You can download the latest firmwares from our support site, or upgrade your managed devices in bulk from the Cloud controller UI. Make sure you have beta features enabled in order to access beta firmware releases from the Cloud.
Which products does this affect?
This firmware applies to the following models:
- SunSpot AC1200
- SunSpot N300
- Spark AC750
- Gateway AC1200
We're making major changes to the firmware running on your IgniteNet wireless devices in order to make the existing features more robust. Please note that some features, such as WDS and bandsteering have not yet been re-integrated. Improved versions of these features will be included in an upcoming release. If you heavily rely on these features, we recommend to delay upgrading until the next formal release.
- Fixed client mode connectivity issues.
- Fixed RADIUS TX/RX stats on EAP accounting stop event.
- Fixed hotspot login redirect issues.
- Added "Smart Isolation" strict internet access mode. This new option prevents wi-fi clients from accessing all upstream local networks.
- Fixed firewall configuration for the PPPoE interface.
- Fixed wireless statistics during DFS CAC period.
- Added Cloud connectivity and statistics fixes.
- Fixed client probe data push startup.
- Fixed SNMP statistics.
- There is no wifi bandsteering support in this version.
- There is no WDS support in this version.
- GW-AC1200 system panics occur after rapid assoc/disassoc for long time periods