You can download the latest firmwares from our support site, or upgrade your managed devices in bulk from the Cloud controller UI. Make sure you have beta features enabled in order to access beta firmware releases from the Cloud.
Which products does this affect?
This firmware applies to the following models:
- SunSpot AC1200
- SunSpot N300
- Spark AC750
- Gateway AC1200
We're making major changes to the firmware running on your IgniteNet wireless devices in order to make the existing features more robust. Please note that some features, such as WDS, bandsteering, and client probe request data push support, have not yet been re-integrated. Improved versions of these features will be included in an upcoming release. If you heavily rely on these features, we recommend to delay upgrading until the next formal release.
- Improved TxPower control for SunSpot/SkyFire products.
- Added Huawei E3372 LTE dongle support.
- Fixed DHCP IP addresses assignment on management VLAN interface.
- Patched "Client" mode assoc/disassoc race condition.
- Fixed accounting interim interval configuration.
- Fixed wireless group rekey when TKIP+CCMP security used (causing some clients to loose their link).
- Fixed firewall configuration races (causing various connectivity issues on config reload).
- Fixed dnsmasq configuration races (causing DHCP server to not always start in rare cases).
- Improved general throughput
- There is no client probe request push support in this version.
- There is no wifi bandsteering support in this version.
- There is no WDS support in this version.
- GW-AC1200 system panics occur after rapid assoc/disassoc for long time periods
- EAP accounting missing data traffic in stop packet.