IMPORTANT: Downgrades while keeping configuration settings will not be support from 1.1.4 to an earlier firmware version!
- Added new hotspot modes & captive portal options
- Added support for Management VLAN
- Added support for VLAN passthrough
- Added a new wireless setting: "block multicast forwarding"
- Added a new wireless setting for SSIDs that are hotspot-controlled: "walled garden per SSID"
- Added Media streaming/alarms support
- Added 3G/LGE Dongle support
Bug fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed a bug where changing MTU didn't take affect in all cases
- Optimized hotspot traffic tunnel performance
- Other small UI validation bugs were fixed
This applies to all of the IgniteNet standard wi-fi devices:
- SunSpot AC1200, SunSpot N300
- SkyFire AC1200, SkyFire AC866
- Spark AC750
- Gateway AC1200
You can find all firmwares available on the Cloud or for download on the support site.
Looking for MetroLinq Firmware? Join our Facebook group for beta and RC f/w announcements.