- Added Scheduled Wifi support (this feature is configurable through the IgniteNet Cloud)
- Added support for the Family Zone Cyber Safety add-on (this feature is configurable through the IgniteNet Cloud)
- Added a backup RADIUS server support for wireless client EAP authentication to the wireless configuration pages
Bug fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed some client session reporting bugs
- Improved IP address detection for clients assigned static IPs
- Fixed an issue where the default gateway was missing when changing certain networking settings when using WDS Client mode
- Fixed an issue where only one PPTP session could be opened when choosing the "Route to internet" network behavior
- Fix to allow multicast traffic to pass between the AP and its bridged clients
- Fixed some other small web configuration UI validation-related bugs
This applies to all of the IgniteNet standard wi-fi devices:
- SunSpot AC1200, SunSpot N300
- SkyFire AC1200, SkyFire AC866
- Spark AC750
- Gateway AC1200
You can find all firmwares available on the Cloud or for download on the support site.
Note: You'll need to enable the beta features (aka Badge of Courage) from your "Manage clouds" page in order to access beta firmwares.
Looking for MetroLinq Firmware? Join our Facebook group for beta and RC f/w announcements.