You can download the latest firmwares from our support site, or upgrade your managed devices in bulk from the Cloud controller interface.
- KRACK WPA2 vulnerabilities have been patched in this beta release.
- Fixed wifi crashes with 40+ connected clients
- Improved system memory management
- Client connectivity and link stability improvements.
- Various improvements for regulatory/txpower control.
- Fixed smart isolation configuration.
- Miscellaneous statistics gathering fixes.
- Fixed low throughput when using 11g mode fixes.
- Added band-steering support.
- Added more info to the troubleshooting file.
- Fixed traffic shaping mixed directions configuration.
- Added RADIUS interim update interval control.
- Improved the Cloud agent
Which products use this firmware?
This firmware applies to the the HeliOS Wave 2 models, which currently includes the Spark W2 AC1200.