You can download the latest firmwares from our support site, or upgrade your managed devices in bulk from the Cloud Controller UI.
Which products are affected:
- ML 2.5G v2.4.2
- ML 10G Omni v2.4.2
- ML 60 LW v2.4.2
- ML One v2.4.2
Here's what changed in this release:
- Fix 2.4Ghz can not be disabled issue
- Fix TX power display for the sector error issue
- Fix memory leakage in speedtest
- Fix cannot access Radio setting page
- Fix SSID disappeared behavior when disabled Eth1
- Updated the 60 GHz TX power for Netherland
- Updated the 5GHz regulatory for Czech Republic
- Enhanced 5GHz link stability
- Enhanced the aiming mode stability
- Enhanced the PTP performance
- Enhanced the PtmP stability and performance
- Enhanced the SNMP MIB
- Enhanced the DFS scanning.
- Enhanced the UI layout of the GUI,stations can link to corresponding device.
- Support simple protocol filter
- Support Trill (For Omni only)
- Support NAT mode for ML-LW/ One
- Support Radius login for the local GUI with the read/only and read/write permission (For more information, please refer this document)
- Known Issue : Aiming mode will display differently due to non-connection.