Here's what changed in this release:
HeliOS W1 v1.2.0 Change Log
Important note: this firmware was removed and a new service release will soon be posted.
This firmware applies to the Spark, SunSpot, and GW-AC1200 models.
- Fixed system logging related crashed on client disassoc.
- Improved kernel panic handling to avoid deadlocks.
- Fixed wireless driver events mangling.
- Add Tx queue stopping, causing OOM on packet flood.
- Updated client record locking, avoiding races in driver.
- Added FS020U LTE dongle support.
- Fixed SSID configuration, causing invalid "ghost" SSIDs when SSIDs contain spaces.
- Update troubleshooting information collection.
- Statistics reporting to Cloud fixes and improvements.
- Improved IP addresses validation in GUI.
- Fixed wifi scheduler excessive radio reload.
- Fixed max TxPower limitation in GUI.
- Improved clients accounting resulting in crash on certain devices.
- No wifi bandsteering support.
- No WDS support.
- Disabled SSIDs cause the device to lose communication with the Cloud.
HeliOS W2 v2.1.0 Change Log
This applies to the Spark Wave2 AC2600 and Spark Wave2 AC1200 models.
- Added mDNS discovery support.
- Fixed ethernet speed configuration.
- Add "strict" smart isolation option.
- Add FS040U LTE dongle support.
- Fixed mixed router/bridge scenarios passthrough traffic.
- Add RADIUS DAE configuration support.
- Fixed bandsteering and static ACL configuration conflict.
- Updated Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia channel EIRPs.
- Fixed probe request collect in "Client" mode.
- Fixed Dynamic VLAN traffic tagging.
- Add selective auto-channel configuration.
- Fixed "RADIUS MAC Auth" clients authorization.
- Fixed "Block multicast forwarding" configuration.
- Add RADIUS NAS ID configuration.
- Fixed RADIUS auth/acct backup configuration.
- Update client mode security and IEEE mode statistics detection.
- Device GUI IP addresses validation fixes.
- Device GUI statistics reporting fixes.
- Cloud statistics reporting improvements and fixes.